You can watch West Hartford Community Interactive programming either on TV or on the internet - you can also use your favorite mobile device.
Here's how you can find us:
COMCAST CABLE TV:
Comcast provides three different channels that each broadcast a different aspect of WHCi programming:
- Channel 5 - Public access and live Town Council and Board of Education meetings.
- Channel 95 - Government and Education television.
- Channel 96 - Information On Demand.
FRONTIER CABLE TV:
Frontier TV allows viewers to access PEG (Public, Education and Government) programming via an application which can be viewed on the following channels:
- Channel 6097 - Government and Education Television
- Channel 6098 - Public Access and live Town Council and Board of Education Meetings
- Channel 6099 - Information on Demand
Our videos and programs - past and present - are archived here on our website and on YouTube for easy, free viewing at your leisure.
We hope you enjoy watching us!
- Category: How to Watch